Help us build the Aqua wiki. This is a shared effort by our research community. Note that to edit you should first set your real name.
Aqua Robot Family Wiki
This is the Aqua robot Wiki. It is intended for researchers, developers and students using the Aqua platform.
The Aqua robot family was developed at McGill and York Universities, and can also be purchased as a commercial Aqua2 product from Independent Robotics Inc.
- What to do before putting the robot in water
- What to do after swimming the robot
- Taking care of underwater cameras (external link), relevant to camera gear, robot and other submersible equipment
Intro for developers
- Subsystems and technical terms
- Connecting to the Robot
- ROStips (see also ROS_packages )
- User and developer Wish_list for the robot.
- Communications: Accessing the Robot
- What is Robodevel ?
- Various ehnancements and experiments that people have tried or are developing
Getting started contributing
This wiki uses WikiMedia software. You can consult the wikimedia User's Guide for information on using the wiki software, but note that images and other material to be used here should be uploaded to this site (via the upload link in the lower left toolbox) rather than WikiCommons (which that shared document refers to).
Other pages we could use (click on one to start contributing, or add something else):
General tips on wiki usage and syntax
- This uses much the same software as Wikipedia.
- URLS will automatically turn into live links
- Wiki Configuration settings list for site administrators
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list